Cute, Perky, Youthful, Sassy, Girly, Teen
• Lili Fuller is registered with Voice123 since Oct 23, 2011.
• Lili Fuller started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Lili Fuller is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Lili Fuller was last active on Voice123 236 days ago
Friendly, sweet and kind for commercials; youthful and upbeat for kid roles; high and energetic for Baby and toddler roles, smart, calm and educated for educational commercials or presentations, sassy, quirky and fun for pre-teen and teenage animation roles, smooth, breathy and sexy for video game animation, happy and young for narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, New York, Philly, Philadelphia
My Voice Experience
I began my Voice-Over career in 2009, after graduating from USC with a degree in Theatre. I study acting with Larry Moss, Voice with Kevin Quinn and Gary Busby, and Voice Over with Lisa David Dean. I was also a 2005 YoungARTS finalists in theatre (an award given by the National Foundation for Advancements in the Arts.)
Past VO credits include: Untitled HBO project, animated feature length films and shorts, commercials, and books on tape.
I sing, am bilingual in French and can do many different accents.
USC School of Theatre - BA Degree
Voice-Over - Lisa David Dean
Voice - Kevin Quinn
Singing - Gary Busby
My Studio Equipment
SHURE KSM44 Professional Mic
Mic Pop Filter
Pro Tools Editing Program
At-home Recording Booth
I am trained in Musical Theatre, A Capella, and Dance (I have taken classes in Jazz, modern, ballet, hip hop, African, and Chinese). I teach little kids dance, and work as a choreographer. I am fluent in French. I play tennis, golf, do yoga, and swim. I am a great cook and love food!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lili Fuller by email or phone, please click here.