Straight Forward, Authoritative, Smooth, Aggressive
Warm and deep for narrations, Young and hip for commercials, Smooth and authoritative for presentations, upbeat and funny for character work, clear and precise for other projects
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern, Redneck, Alabama, Texas, American Northeastern, Brooklyn, New York, General British, General Indian, News Anchor, Radio Jock, DJ, Manly, Clint Eastwood, California, Surfer, Bane, Announcer, Excited Infomercial.
My Voice Experience
In 2007 I started as On Air Talent for the radio station Rock 104 in Gainesville, Florida. I've also done On Air radio work for Goom, an Internet radio station. I've performed as a Stand Up Comedian hundreds of times. In college I was often asked by my peers to provide narration for student films and projects. I worked as a wedding DJ from 2009 - 2010. From 2009 - 2011 I worked as salesman over the telephone. I also host the podcast The Absinthe Book Club and teach.
I graduated from The University of Florida in 2009 with a Bachelors of Science in Telecommunication. I've taken multiple classes on audio production. I've worked with all kinds of studio recording equipment. As On Air Talent for Rock 104 I was the sole person responsible for the sound of the broadcast. I've worked with several types of computer software including Adobe Audition, Soundtrack Pro, Pro Tools, Maestro and Final Cut Pro.
My Studio Equipment
MXL990 mic, ProTools,
I'm a proficient writer capable of producing compelling copy. I've received payment for hundreds of published articles. As a Stand Up Comedian I also write all my own material. I am dedicated, motivated, and professional. I am often relied on to complete work with little or no supervision.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lex Hubbard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lex Hubbard is a Premium subscriber.
• Lex Hubbard was last active on Voice123 131 days ago