Youthful, energetic, informative, approachable.
Friendly, informative, welcoming, approachable, modern, honest, uplifting, and exciting for all types of projects. Usually am geared more toward projects for younger audiences.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My clients seem to enjoy my normal speaking voice which usually adheres well to different project types and content. My claim to fame would have to be voicing Wally Warhead, which sounds sort of like a Ninja Turtle with a dusting of SpongeBob Squarepants.
My Voice Experience
I have a terrific client that specializes in children's online learning applications. I have been employed as the voice for her science applications for about a couple of years now and enjoy every aspect of the work. I've also satisfied many a client for their on-hold message systems, business/company websites, hilarious novelty toys (including the 1st voice of Wally Warhead), and some radio commercials.
No formal training to speak of, just solid studying and love of the craft. I believe my severe interest in voice-overs stemmed from years of cartoons, comic books, music, and performing live shows and gigs.
My Studio Equipment
I have a nice homemade studio with top-notch equipment and am fluent with the latest recording and editing software. I do not, however and unfortunately, have an ISDN connection.
I have about 10 years of singing experience combined with about 18 years of playing drums. I enjoy singing and have been for quite some time now, and have a vocal range that I believe to be somewhere in the ranges of alto and mezzo soprano. I also have impeccable rhythm when playing the drums in two bands which I like to think is helpful to the overall flow of my speaking.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Levi Howard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Levi Howard is a Standard subscriber.
• Levi Howard was last active on Voice123 265 days ago