Real, Western, Southern, soft sell, guy next Door
Real person sound. Warm and deep or "average" voice. Loved narrations for docmentary, TV Voiceover, Industrial, fun upbeat and lively for commercials or smooth and suave and professional for presentations. Specialist in Southern and Western. Many dialects, old, young, middle aged. Perfect for Audio Books and training.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Naples, Fl, Ft. Myers, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Western, Irish, Cockney, Pirate, comedic, Popeye, monster, vampire, upper crust English, Bill Clinton, Dr. Frankenstein's servant, male Mae West, scared, pompous, Italian, many more.
My Voice Experience
National Syndication on 80 Radio Stations from coast-to-coast, Thousands of successful commercials, writing and post production. I make money for people. Commercials for CNN, ABC, CBS etc.
Broadcast College of St. Louis.
Radio and TV performer Nationwide. Owner "Humble Entertainment"
Wrote and Hosted full scale Theatre production in Branson.
Taught commercial Production for years.
Hosted own weekly TV Show.
My Studio Equipment
Mojave MA 200
Custom Built SoundBooth with
Auralex, Acoustic Panels, Carpeting, Double paned Windows
Custom built Quad Core Computer
Waves Mercury Plug In package
I have Voiced, Produced, and Written, Thousands of Commercials that have MADE MONEY. Consistantly I get results.
I am also a professional Show Host for Stage and TV.
I can write the copy or edit yours for Radio/TV/Web/Training. The perfect Post production effects added for MAXIMUM RESULTS.
Known Nationwide as a winner who does what he says he'll do.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Leslie Humble by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leslie Humble is a Standard subscriber.
• Leslie Humble has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours