Smooth, Australian, Eastern European Accent
I have a flexible, distinct voice, and can provide a variety of characters and accents.
My voice is warm, deep, convincing, sincere, corporate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Hungarian, Russian, Australian, Yiddish or old Jewish man or woman
My Voice Experience
I have hosted two community radio shows now for 2 years. One is a 2.5 hour weekly sports show and the other is a show called, Livin Lovin and Laughin, where I play music from the 70's. 80's and comedy tracks.
I have also recorded a number of ads for the station and various promotions and community service announcements.
I have developed the narrative for a mobile phone walking tour app - Everythere
Provided the narrative for a movie describing the effects of climate on coastal communities - Defend Port Fairy (you tube)
Narrated the teaser for a local independent movie - Red and Black
Voice over for the Narrator (William Adiguna productions)
Voice overs for promos for radio stations
Radio ads for Southern Cross Austereo.
Voice over for NKDC Pty Ltd producing an explainer video for Sevenwest Media
Contract with Assetic to provide a series of on line explainer videos
I have an Economics Degree with an Accounting Major.
I have attended a Voice Over Workshop, run by Voice over artist Abbe Holmes.
Certificate at the Melbourne Radio Institute
My Studio Equipment
RF-X SE Reflexion Filter
M-Audio Fast Track
Adobe Audition software
I have a very easy going style, a great sense of humour and would be willing to accept any type of work right now to build up my experience.
I have an excellent general knowledge in areas of sport, politics, as well as finance given my work in the accounting field over many years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Leslie Horovitz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leslie Horovitz is a Premium subscriber.
• Leslie Horovitz has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours