Professional, credible, open, fun, sincere, dependable
I have completed industrial and commercial projects. I am flexible and a professional business person. My voice has a range from sincere to sarcastic. I am able to deliver, whatever best suits the copy and it's intended audience.
With my experience as a trainer, I am able to denote a smooth flawless presentation for industrials, documentaries and audio books.
On the commercial side, I am a business consultant and able to persuade buyers to purchase products and services by giving them a voice of reason to purchase.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cook, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon character voices e.g. Mother Nature, British Accent, funny laughs, USA Midwest, USA mature South.
My Voice Experience
I have always desired to pursue voice over as a career. In 2004 I recieved a year of private lessons from Millie Hurley a well known actress and voice over artist. I work with two producers and have access to two studios. My most recent voice experience was a PSA for a non for profit organization in Philadelphia. I completed an industrial project with Schonee corporation, describing their AV filler machine for dispensing wine and other fluids. The industrial ran at the Hardware Show in Chicago's Mc Cormick Place. On the commercial side I completed a check please. The above are two examples, how I have incorporated my professional experience into my voice over work. Through my voice and wit I plainly grant buyers reason to buy, with voices of reason, which leads to sales of the product or service.
1 year of personalized one on one training from a well known accomplished artisit Milley Hurley.
2 years of work with a well known producer Milt Smith
2 years of work with Sound Scape Studios and producer/owner Michael Kolar.
On the scholastic side, I am a Certified Trainer and a college lecturer.
My Studio Equipment
The studios I have access to are equipped with Neuman Mic, loads of production equipment (MPC 2000, Reason 3.0, Roland 880 & 990, etc) a 24 flying fader ProTools/Focusrite mixing console.
My caring, sincere, professional,conversational style, open and can do attitude makes me the perfect talent for your voice project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Leslie Andrews, GTP by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leslie Andrews, GTP is a Standard subscriber.
• Leslie Andrews, GTP was last active on Voice123 271 days ago