Quirky, Husky, Engaging, Clear, Young
I have natural RP which complements my young, British female sound.
I have excellent diction and clarity on mic and my voice is very engaging.
My confident sound is assuring and intelligent but still sounds chatty and natural.
As a trained actor I am very versatile in the characters I can produce, just give me the brief and see what I can do!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP (native), excellent HRP, London, Birmingham.
General American, Californian, Southern US.
My Voice Experience
2015 Video Game Character iPhone Game App
2014 Commercial Hendricks Gin Web Ad
2014 Corporate Russell Kane Walk-On Announcement
2014 Corporate Micro-P Conference
2014 Poetry Reading for Film Red Spectrum Pictures
2014 Explainer Video Aqilla Limited
2014 Video Game Character At Shepperton Studios, Pinewood
2014 Commercial Mac Baren Tobacco Commercial
2014 Narrator Audiobook 'I Want To Complain...' by Peter Nuttall for Audible.com
3 Year BA (Hons) Acting Degree from Italia Conti (2010-2013)
Sounds Wilde Advanced Voice Over Workshop (2013)
What the Clients say:
Fantastic actress who nailed it on the first go. Recommended!
Leonora is a wonderful talent to work with! Fast turnaround and nailed it first try!
We really enjoyed your voice. Well definitely be using your voice in the future!
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro OS X 10.9.2
Audacity, TwistedWave, Pro Sonus Studio One
Sontronics STC2 Microphone
FocusR Scarlett 2I2 Interface Pre Amp
AudioT ATH-M50X Headphones
Skype Direction Available
I am a friendly, passionate and professional female voice artist with a Home Studio based in London, UK. I always strive to meet the clients requirements and am happy to work to tight time frames. I have a versatile voice that can suit lots of different styles from corporate to promo, e-learning to narration and everything else in between!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Leonora Haig by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leonora Haig is a Standard subscriber.
Leonora Haig does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leonora Haig was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Leonora Haig does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leonora Haig was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.