• Leonard Tekus is registered with Voice123 since 2009-07-17.
Leonard Tekus does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leonard Tekus was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Leonard Tekus started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Leonard Tekus is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Leonard Tekus does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leonard Tekus was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Low deep booming for commercials and trailers, gravelly husky powerful for narrations, resonant soothing cultured for presentations and professional projects
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern US, Upper, Northern but not quite Canadian
My Voice Experience
My voice over resume isn't as long or developed as many others, but I haven't been at this very long. My voice over career started in college when a friend of mine was a DJ on the campus radio station. He needed another voice on a station id and asked me to do it. I agreed and thus my future as a voice over artist began. I became a regular on the air as well as in any spots they produced. After college, I was hired as an account exec for a regional motor sports tv program, and was soon voicing most of the programs commercials. After being away from voice work for a few years I recently have been producing in my own weekly podcast and honing my chops to reenter the voice over industry.
Public Relations degree from Auburn University, I learned voice over in the studio for the real deal, not in a class room for theory.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is Mac based.
I use a Super 55 deluxe mic with an Alesis Multi Mix 8 channel mixer into my mac running Logic express 8.
I am an excellent communicator and have a very good grasp of the english language. I am young and hungry and willing to try new projects that I may not be used to. I am willing to work for what I want and don't think I am entitled to anything. I am a very flexible person who can work within a small budget.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Leonard Tekus by email or phone, please click here.