Friendly, Approachable, Warm, Easy to listen to
• Lee Sellers is registered with Voice123 since Jul 10, 2007.
Lee Sellers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lee Sellers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Lee Sellers started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Lee Sellers is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Lee Sellers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lee Sellers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
As a professional actor the way I speak and what I say is a large part of my job. I would describe my voice as warm, friendly and trustworthy but with the ability to turn any emotion up or down according to the script.
For narration its easy to listen to which suits documentaries very well. Quirky and comic for commercials and a variety of character voices.
Accents I can do that sound genuine are - Scottish, Manchester, English RP, Cockney, Southern Irish
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English RP, Scottish, Manchester, Welsh, General American
My Voice Experience
I have had ongoing voice over work for Hillsong Church London who regularly have about 5000 people attend each week and have held conferences at venues such as The Royal Albert Hall, Hammersmith Apollo and Wembly Conference Centre.
Have recorded the voice for several cartoon characters for Gallery Productions.
Voice overs for Films.
Trained for 3 years at Drama school which covers voice for Stage, Film and Radio, and also have taken lessons at the Actors centre London. And there's no experience like learning on the job.....
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Lee Sellers
Easy to work with and will strive to give the best results and work with the producer until it is perfect. All in all, what the words sound like, the right inflections and stresses etc are what an actor learns how to do.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Lee Sellers by email or phone, please click here.