exper.-radio, tv, training films, spots, infomerc
• Lee Amate is registered with Voice123 since Jul 06, 2011.
• Lee Amate started his/her voice over career in 1977.
• Currently Lee Amate is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Lee Amate was last active on Voice123 251 days ago
i have done a variety of voice overs: radio and tv commercials, smooth professional presentations, internet voice overs - both professional and fun. Infomercials fun and professional I have done warm and deep narrations, sexy and fun is my weekly radio program you can check out on my website Broadcast on 92.9fm in Ensenada Mexico.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
young man, middle aged man, old man, chinese accent, british accent, afro american accent, spanish accent,spanglish, street slang (chicano & black) gay, southern u.s. accent, canadian accent,stupid, erudite, obvious lying or exaggeration,timid/bumbling, stutter, lisp,
My Voice Experience
I began my voice over experience in 1973 for motorola training institute (corporate training films), I have done feature film (speaking parts), infomercials (on camera and voice overs),commercials, and internet presentations. I presently do an afro american music radio program (old school/talk about the artists and musical history. I do this program in Spanglish for both hispanic and anglo listeners-
Majored in psychology but took many communications classes at university of cal. san francisco. Various presentation workshops & seminars. I have done voice over training films, documentary, and feature film acting. As mentioned above, I now have a weekly radio program and am producing a pilot program for Televisa which will be done in both English and Spanish.
My Studio Equipment
I have access and use of a radio broadcasting studio presently broadcasting from Ensenada, Baja California. I can deliver product in any format.
I am a published author, excellent writing skills for both commercial and journalistic projects. I have marketing and biz skills/speak marketing. I like being on camera and the camera likes me. Everyone I know thinks I am very funny. I am loved by a lot of people. I am humble can't you tell? I speak Spanish,English and Ebonics fluently, I am considered an expert on the history of black music and have lived the music all my life - from big bands, blues, bop, fusion, funk, r&b, hip hop, zydeco, reggae and carribean. I ran all the major marathons in the U.S. and finished the iron man triathalon in Hawaii. I'm an old hunk of a man, baby!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lee Amate by email or phone, please click here.