Soothing, Narrative, Character, Sound Effects
• Leah Simpson is registered with Voice123 since Aug 28, 2011.
Leah Simpson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leah Simpson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Leah Simpson started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Leah Simpson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Leah Simpson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leah Simpson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is warm with various tone levels good for audio book narration. My voice also has a higher quality texture good for cartoon characters of various types. I can speak extremely low and gravely also good for cartoon character types. I sing in a range of Baritone to Mezzo-Soprano in styles of Rock, Classical, Broadway, Jazz and Pop. Lastly, my voice can be extremely soothing for any such purpose.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bristol, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Character voices ranging from a small child to an older male adult, Valley Girl, Redneck Man/Woman, Cartoon Villains/Heroes, Swedish, German, Middle Eastern, Southern-style, Southern Belle, Jamaican, Irish, animals sounds, all farm animals, household pets, parrots, crows, mimic instruments of trumpet, trombone
My Voice Experience
Performed voice overs in college from 2007-2009 for various events. Wrote, produced and recorded my own voice commercials for WIFO 105.5 Radio in Jesup, GA, have done several voice projects for voiceregistry since May, always adding new voices, sound effects, and audio books/passages to my online websites.
Singing since a young child in liturgical and classical music, studied classical, Broadway, pop, and lyrical music in college, sang with a Jazz/Rock band from 1998-1999, currently sing all types of music for my vocal students I teach.
My Studio Equipment
Netbook computer, Samson Go To Mic, working studio, Audio editing software
Extremely hardworking, optimistic, professional, creative and improvisational
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Leah Simpson by email or phone, please click here.