Relatable, Caring, Charismatic & Friendly
My voice is highly relatable, charismatic, spunky and fun for upbeat promos. Inviting and caring, always professional and clear, able to be serious and thought-provoking when the copy calls for it.
Let me be your chameleon.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, Canadian, French, British, snooty, stuck-up, refined, playful, bubbly, exaggerated, nerdy, relaxed, high-strung, friendly, girl-next-door, flirty, fun, inviting
My Voice Experience
I am that friendly, relatable voice people heard through their speakers as they drive in their car, sit at work, cooked dinner--whatever they were doing, I am there between the music as their best pal and informative resource. I have worked as a host at two different Christian radio stations, serving demographics ranging from early teens to mid-sixties, on average.
On stage, I may not be behind a microphone, but I've learned about voice projection and the rich personalities my voice can bring into any character. I have experience in diverse roles, from playing a broken-heared and troubled teenage girl to playing a ditzy, comedic, overexaggerated British woman, and I can make my voice fit the character accordingly.
Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications with concentrations in Journalism and PR, and a second degree in French.
Relevant classes included broadcasting and production for radio and television, acting, copy writing,and I was involved in several theatre productions. In 2014, I also attended a seminar by David Goldberg, focusing on best practices in the voice acting industry.
I have two previous years' experience working as an Announcer for a prominent radio station. I hosted live and voicetracked shows, for which I developed my own content, was responsible for editing tracks, with extensive experience writing and announcing PSAs and other news.
I was awarded Announcer of the Year at KGTS 91.3 in 2011.
I currently work as an Announcer for a new radio station in British Columbia and am responsible for 12 hours of content per weekday.
My Studio Equipment
-Soundproof home studio
-Adobe Audition recording & editing software
-Blue Yeti USB Microphone
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Leah Cobb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leah Cobb is a Standard subscriber.
• Leah Cobb was last active on Voice123 335 days ago