A bright, energetic voice, very easy to work with
• Laurie Pearson is registered with Voice123 since Jul 13, 2008.
• Laurie Pearson started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Laurie Pearson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Laurie Pearson was last active on Voice123 219 days ago
You can hear Laurie's smile through her natural, clear, upbeat sound. She is fun, easy to work with and understands how to interpret copy. Laurie can provide a range of styles, including but not limited to: conversational, narrative, commercial, energetic, motherly, youthful, and warm.
Laurie works from her own professional on-site recording studio with the ability to produce voice-over work within 24 hours of a request (MP3, wav, AIFF, ftp, or hard copy CD). She is also available to travel to studio locations for recording. For additional information,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Laurie Pearson
My Voice Experience
In my work as an eLearning Educator, I have done a variety of projects for online training modules, online courses, and staff developments. I continue branching out in the world of online learning and welcome any opportunity to provide the voice for similar projects.
I also welcome any opportunity to expand my talents into other commercial and narrative venues. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions concerning my qualifications in these areas. Thanks!
I am a graduate of Dan Levine's Master Classes through his company Such a Voice. I have great experience with public speaking, event singing, and am also a writer.
My Studio Equipment
I use Protools to do the majority of my home recordings. I have great experience with Audacity, Power Point recording, as well as Articulate and Engage products.
My day job is in education. I have taught Spanish and World Languages for many years. Currently I work in Technology Education and have written scripts for projects, online courses and modules, and excel at creating and producing products that instruct, inform, or teach.
I love working with a team to complete a project. I am reliable, fun, easy to work with, and understand deadlines.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Laurie Pearson by email or phone, please click here.