Smooth, Clear, Girl Next Door, Fluid
My voice can go from very upbeat & fun to sexy & sultry. I have genuine inflection & my reads don't sound forced or rehearsed, just a natural flow suited to the task at hand. My delivery can be very warm & friendly for professional reads, sassy & fun for commercials, yet naughty & flirty when the occasion calls. I live in the midwest but I don't have that nasal sound that a lot of us do, actually people can't pinpoint my location based on my voice! I can also read quite fast & still not miss the "feel" of the copy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
St.Louis, Clayton, Affton, Kirkwood, South County, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I love doing a cheesy British accent. It is an obvious fake so it's great for spoofs.
My Voice Experience
I am a 20 year veteran radio DJ in St.Louis & I did voice work through Voice 123 a few years ago. I mostly voiced for TV commercials though I've done quite a lot of radio spots in my day. I've also done some on-hold work & brief presentations.
I'm a graduate of Broadcast Center here in St.Louis & all I ever wanted to do was be on the radio, I began my career at the age 18 on the #1 soft rock station in St.Louis & stayed there for 12 years before switching to a co-host/executive producer position in talk radio. I also taught voice training at Broadcast Center for a couple of years. I produced shows and assisted in production at KTRS-AM in St.Louis and left radio for about 3 & 1/2 years. I'm now back on the air at 92.3 WIL.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Laurie Beakley
I'm a communicator by nature, I like being able to portray things by voice. I don't take for granted the importance of delivery in selling a product or sincerity when doing a presentation or documentary. A voice can make or break a project & I take that responsibility very seriously. No job is too big or too small & every job gets the same amount of care & professionalism put into it.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Laurie Beakley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laurie Beakley is a Standard subscriber.
• Laurie Beakley was last active on Voice123 42 days ago