Warm, Friendly, Sexy, Funny, Sincere Characters
• Laura Post is registered with Voice123 since 2004-09-13.
• Laura Post started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Laura Post is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Laura Post was last active on Voice123 143 days ago
Some people say Laura is an eager, fresh, sweet, free spirited, vulnerable, endearing, funny, innocent, airhead.
While others would argue she's a conversational, gentle, confident, natural, reassuring, sensitive, intelligent, sincere, intimate storyteller.
But she prefers to think of herself as everyone's favorite tongue in cheek, trustworthy, witty, compassionate, shy, earthy, disarming, feminine, ethereal detective.
Did we mention she specializes in Characters?
Laura works mostly from her home studio in Pasadena, CA. But being located so close to Los Angeles and Burbank, its easy for her to come into area studios and record as well.
Her home studio is equipped with a Studio Projects C-1 Condenser Microphone, a Behringer 602-a preamp, and she records in Adobe Audition.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Pasadena, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (various regions), Texan (US), French, Cockney, Irish, German, Russian, Scottish, Alabama (US), Georgia (US)
My Voice Experience
A small Sample of Laura's work is below
Heroes of Newerth - Wretched Hag, Ophelia, Arachna
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha As - Aria Lieze, Linith, Reinforce II, Additional Voices
Tweeny Witches: "M", Additional Voices
EuKi: The Psychedlic Eco Warrior - EuKi
High Kick Girl - Hiei, Additional voices
Zebraman - Additional Voices
Fred Meyer Jewelers - Radio Commercial
Papathon PSA - Radio
Includes Clients such as Harris Bank, Bank of America, McDonalds, Kraft, Astra Zeneca, AOL, and more.
Private Training with Richard Horvitz
Richard Horvitz Animation Workshop
Bob Bergen - Animation
Ned Lott - Animation
Steve Schatzberg: Commercial Workshop (Through Kalmenson & Kalmenson)
Animation: Steve Staley (Through Kalmenson & Kalmenson)
Commercial: Huck Ligget (The Voicecaster)
Commercial and Animation: Cynthia Songe (Through Blupka)
Animation: Tony Oliver (Through Bangzoom! Entertainment)
Kate McClanaghan: Two Months Radio (Commercial) training
Kate McClanaghan: One Month ADR/ TV Commercial Voice Over training
Tara Strong (Voicestarz): Animation Voice Over
Lisa Maatouk: 4 years private voice lessons
Dan Levine: Completed Voice Over Course
My Studio Equipment
Studio Projects C-1 Condensor Mic
As a voice over artist, Laura can also sing, and perform various dialects and accents.
She has a background in Animation with a BA in Animation from Columbia College, where she graduated Suma Cum Laude.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Laura Post by email or phone, please click here.