Girl Next Door, Perky, Professional, Calm, Upbeat
My natural voice is very "girl next door" - upbeat, young, and fun. I am also very well-versed in using a more smooth, professional voice for industrial and business presentation projects.
I have been a voice over performer in character-driven projects, such as video games, as well-- I have played everything from a young child to an Asian-American (I'm caucasian) woman in WWII in an award-winning transmedia project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Southern, Irish, British, Ukrainian
My Voice Experience
I have worked on several long-term business jobs as a voice over artist, recording multiple videos each month. Most of these projects have been very technical and have been both self-recorded and edited.
Acting has always been my primary profession, so I've done a great deal of character work as well. I am great with everything from quirky 20-somethings to perky child voices. One of my most recent projects is the critically acclaimed Giskin Anomaly project.
Training: NYU Tisch School of the Arts (BFA Acting)
Atlantic Theater Company School
Lee Strasberg Film & Television Institute
T. Schreiber Studios
My Studio Equipment
- Sound-booth "whisper room" studio
- Yeti Blue USB Microphone
- Audio Recording & Editing Software
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Laura Hunter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laura Hunter is a Standard subscriber.
Laura Hunter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Laura Hunter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Laura Hunter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Laura Hunter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.