Friendly, Encouraging, Informative, Corporate
• Laura Chase is registered with Voice123 since Jul 25, 2008.
Laura Chase does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Laura Chase was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Laura Chase started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Laura Chase is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Laura Chase does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Laura Chase was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deep, warm voice for narrations. Upbeat and relational for solo and interactive spots. Smooth and professional for presentations, e-learning videos, and phone messaging systems. Friendly and relatable for audio books. Fun and Quirky for offbeat reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Old Woman, Southern Belle, English/British
My Voice Experience
From NICU babies and hospital choice options,
Dental machinery and instruments, Marketing websites and online training videos - I can be the voice representing you, your business, ministry and/or company.
Trained in tv, radio and journalism ORU and UAA.
The Great Voice Over Company, Voice Actor Boot Camps.
Skits and dramatic presentations.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own recording studio in home.
Furman power conditioner
m-audio audio interface
Cool Edit/Adobe Audition/Sound Forge
I speak regularly in front of large groups, emceeing concerts and speaking during church services and meetings. I am also a praise and worship leader.
I am a morning show announcer and news director at a radio station, and in charge of public relations, promotions; It comes natural have to have a confident, relaxed and friendly delivery.
I usually keep a smile in my voice, which makes listeners feel comfortable and encouraged in their day.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Laura Chase by email or phone, please click here.