News Voice, Serious Feature
Warm and semi-deep for narrations. More of a serious tone. Not light and fluffy.
Smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Slight mid-west accent that won't go away, Only detected on certain words.
My Voice Experience
Most of my voice over experience comes from 25 years of broadcast journalism. I mostly covered hard news, serious features. Over the years I have done voice over work for documentaries - serious tone and pacing. I have also done many translations from Spanish to English voice over for News Pieces.
To hear my voice work in news visit my website at www.presspassinternational.com
University of Illinois-Urbana - B.A.
National Press Photographers Association Storytelling Workshop
National Association of Hispanic Journalists - Various Workshops and Seminars
Talent Coaching Seminars provided by Consulting Firm - KGUN-TV-Tucson, KGTV-San Diego, COX Channel 4.
Taught TV Performance Classes since 2004-Present
San Diego City College
My Studio Equipment
Easy access to professional recording facility.
Independent Producer with 25 years of broadcast experience behind the camera and in front of the camera.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Laura Castaneda by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laura Castaneda is a Premium subscriber.
• Laura Castaneda was last active on Voice123 158 days ago