Smooth , Rich , Character, Animation & Singing
Smooth and Deep Voice for Narrations. Hundreds of Animation Voices. Voice Actor, Able to change voice to suit. Several famous voice impersonations. Plus Can sing extremely well and on pitch. Also can compose music and lyrics or script for jingles / movie / TV and background use. Certified Recording Engineer
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
Unknown - Click here to ask Larry Read
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Canyon Lake, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Aussie, Western, Cartoon Caracters, English, Italian, Jewish, Black, Spanish, Wolf Man Jack, Disney Announcer, Marvin the Martian, Ringo Star,
My Voice Experience
30+ year veteran of voice, music and production industry. Voice overs in the past include Disney and Las Vegas events . Radio / TV work. Produced 30 songs for the Wii game "Battle of The Bands" for Nintendo released in April 08. That Job was acquired here at Voice 123
To hear additional original composed material just ask. Many genre's
Audio Engineering Society ( Honored Member )
BMI Composer / Lyrics Member / Certified Recording Engineer
BMI Publisher ( Tuxedo Cat ) music publishing
College degree in electronics
My Studio Equipment
Sound Proof filtered power studio with
Unlimited Tracks, Sonar, Cubase, Sound Forge, Wavelab 6, plus dozens of plug ins.
JBL PROFESSIONAL LSR 4300 flat self EQ'ing Monitors, Universal Audio LA-610
Compressor, Limiters and Tube Pre amps, TC Helicon Voice Works Plus, TC Electronics 24 D's Ultra high end interface,
Mackie Control Universal PRO control Surfaces with all extensions and C4.
Ultra High End Mircrophones Include NEUMAN TLM 49 and U 47 U 87 Microphones.
Akg 414's Blue Blueberry / Blue Bird and Woodpecker Ribbon, Others Sennheiser 441 and 421 Mics, Electrovoice RE 20, RADIAL J48 Direct Box's. In Studio instruments, Martin, Taylor, Fender Guitars and Precision Bass. YAMAHA Motif ES88 Piano and Ensonics Synth. Deering Banjo, Native American Flute and yes I play all of them.
30 years + experience
Huge array of effect instruments, 3 Sony HD 3 CCD Video Cameras with Manfrotto Fluid Tripods and Pinnicle Studio Blue Software and break out box.
Highly Skilled Multi Instrumentalist / Bass / Keyboards / Drums / Vocalist / Arranger / Composer produced many AD jingles
won several ADDY awards.
Own State of the art Recording Studio fully equipped for Voice and or Music Production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Larry Read by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Larry Read is a Premium subscriber.
• Larry Read was last active on Voice123 134 days ago