Smooth , Rich , Character & Singing
• Larry Read is registered with Voice123 since 2007-01-27.
• Larry Read started his/her voice over career in 1979.
• Currently Larry Read is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Larry Read was last active on Voice123 156 days ago
Smooth and Deep Voice for Narrations. Able to change voice to suit. Several famous voice impersonations. Can sing extremely well and on pitch. Also can compose and write lyrics or script for jingles / movie / TV and backround use. Certified Recording Engineer
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
Unknown - Click here to ask Larry Read
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Canyon Lake, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Aussie, Western, Cartoon Caracters, English, Italian, Jewish, Black, Spanish, Wolf Man Jack, Disney Announcer, Marvin the Martian, Ringo Star,
My Voice Experience
30+ year veteran of the music and production industry. Voice overs in the past include Disney and Las Vegas events . Radio / TV work. Produced 30 songs for the Wii game "Battle of The Bands" for Nintendo released in April 08.
To hear original composed music go to the Larry Read.net website.
Audio Engineering Society ( Honored Member )
BMI Composer / Lyrics Member / Certified Recording Engineer
BMI Publisher ( Tuxedo Cat ) publishing
College degree in electronics
My Studio Equipment
Sound Proof filtered power studio with
100 + Tracks, Sonar, Cubase, Sound Forge, Wavelab 6, plus dozens of plug ins. JBL PROFESSIONAL LSR 4300 flat self EQ'ing Monitors, Universal Audio LA-610
Compressor, Limiters and Tube Pre amps, TC Helicon Voice Works Plus, TC Electronics 24 D's Ultra high end interface, Mackie Control Universal PRO Surfaces with all extensions and C4. Ultra High End Mircrophones Include NEUMAN TLM 49 and U 47 U 87 Microphones. Akg 414's Blue Blueberry / Blue Bird and Woodpecker Ribbon, Others Sennheiser 441 and 421 Mics, Electrovoice RE 20, RADIAL J48 Direct Box's. In Studio insturments, Martin,Taylor,Fender Guitars and Precision Bass. YAMAHA Motif ES88 Piano and Ensonics Synth. Deering Banjo, Native American Flute and yes I play all of them.
30 years + experience
Huge array of effect insturments, 3 Sony 3 CCD Video Cameras with Manfrotto Fluid Tripods and Pinicle Studio Blue Software and break out box.
Highly Skilled Guitarist, and Musician / Singer / Arranger / Composer
have written and produced many AD jingles
won several ADDY awards.
Own State of the art Recording Studio fully equipped for Voice and or Music Production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Larry Read by email or phone, please click here.