Conversational, Trustworthy, Believeable
• Larry Jones is registered with Voice123 since 2007-10-22.
Larry Jones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Larry Jones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Larry Jones started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Larry Jones is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Larry Jones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Larry Jones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
In a demanding market, where verbal versatility and originality can get your message noticed, Larry Jones can provide you with both of these key elements. His versatility knows no bounds: Hear the conversational, average Joe or the powerful sound of knowledgeable and trustworthy authority. Then there is the easily trusted, down-home country boy or the wisdom and sophistication-laced British aristocrat. Don’t forget the naive comic rube, the Spanish speaker (he's bilingual both reading, writing & speaking) and more.
Of course, Larry's theatrical acumen enables him to channel your direction, via his phone patch equipped, dedicated, professionally equipped sound studio, to tailor the inflections and cadence in his voice so that he transforms your script into a dynamic, memorable, attention getting magnet.
Harness Larry's exceptional talent for your production, today. He does voice-over work full-time from his home studio, so you can expect a quick turnaround on your urgent projects. Additionally pickups and punches are never a problem.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British & Eastern European, Southern, Texan, New Yorker, Urban "Homie" Ronald Reagan & Bill Clinton impersonations.
My Voice Experience
On camera spokesman for Weyerhaeuser Company, English & Spanish automated phone system voice for The County Of San Bernardino's District Attorney's Child Support Division. Audio Books and Books on Tape, Business Presentations and Corporate Videos, Character Voices, Educational Videos and e-Learning, Movie Trailers, Narration of all types, Radio and Television Commercials, Telephone System Recordings.
One-on-one coaching with a very successful VO professional with over 30 years of experience, Karen Lounsbury at voicepro1(website). Contact her for the finest in female voice-over talent.
My Studio Equipment
1. Isolated, home-based sound studio with four-wall & ceiling acoustic foam treatment.
2. Mackie 1202-VLZ3 Premium Mic/line Mixer
3. Audio-Technica large-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone with extended low frequency response.
3. Steinburg UR22 Audio Interface.
4. JK Audio Inline Patch Telephone Audio Interface.
5. KRK Systems, Rokit5 powered monitor speakers.
6. Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
7. Dell XP 8500 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3770 Processor 3.4 GHz Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 up to 3.90 GHz 32 GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600 MHz (4 DIMMS)
8. Sony Sound Forge & Adobe Audition CS6 software.
9. Extensive library of Royalty-free music
I speak Spanish fluently, as a second language, having worked for the County of San Bernardino, California for 10 years as a certified bi-lingual employee. I can easily read, and record Spanish Language scripts.
I also can do post-production sound file processing including music mixing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Larry Jones by email or phone, please click here.