Smooth, friendly, upbeat, corporate, characters
I offer a smooth, mature, moderately deep voice suitable for radio and television commercials, public service announcements, political ads, corporate training programs, documentaries, presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A crusty old man, Gollum/Smeagol, Yoda, C3PO, southern/country accents, Clint Eastwood.
My Voice Experience
My career began as a radio DJ in 1976, and I worked in radio until the mid-80's. I also was a freelance DJ and MC at parties and corporate events. I later opened a project studio to continue offering voice services to various clients. I have recorded local and regional radio and TV commercials, phone messaging, LMS/CBT training programs, videos, etc.
I attended Tidewater Broadcasting School in 1976 and completed college classes in broadcasting. I have attended workshops for digital recording and audio production. As a professional musician and former DJ, I acquired years of hands-on training in studio operations, recording and mixing techniques.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Pro, Cubase 8 Pro, and equipment by Yamaha, Joe Meek, ART, MOTU, Komplete, Adam, Mackie and Audio Technica. Mics include AKG C414XLII, Shure KSM32, EV RE20 and several others; original music tracks produced using a Yamaha music workstation and various acoustic and electric instruments.
My audio production background, combined with many years of creative and corporate writing, enhances my versatility and enables me to offer professional writing and editing services to clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Larry Comstock by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Larry Comstock is a Standard subscriber.
• Larry Comstock was last active on Voice123 11 days ago