Professional, Upbeat, Sophisticated, Friendly
Velvety smooth, sophisticated, warm and friendly for radio and narratives. Professional and earthy for news announcing, commercials and audio books. Range is vast.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Mississippi, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Real People, African American, Executive, Sexy, Mature, High Energy, Attitude, Sweet, Sincere, Animated, Newsy, Urban, Suburban, Retail, Elevator, Loving Mom, Authoritative, Extreme, Youthful.
My Voice Experience
-Completed affirmative action recordings for corporate presentation.
-Completed recording for animated character (Mother) for awareness project.
-Completed voicing Interactive Doll named Valeda for Robert Crown Centers for Health Education.
-Completed recordings for Ethics and Compliance training for large corporation.
-Voiced healthcare script for Merck CE caregiver video storyboard.
-Voiced CarePoint (diabetes) script for D.C. radio spot as Senior Urban African-American female.
-Completed radio spots for debt solutions company.
-Voiced radio spot for Atlanta carpet store.
B.S. Computer Information Systems - GSU Grambling, LA
Columbia School of Broadcasting - Memphis, TN
R. Saulsberry 6-Week Trailer and Promo VO Teleclass
R. Saulsberry 2-Week Commercial Intensive VO Teleclass
Board Operator WCRV-640 AM Bolt Radio Network, Memphis
My Studio Equipment
Currently have immediate access to a studio with premium sound equipment and recording and editing software.
Recording Software: CUBASE 5,Sonic Foundry,Audacity
Microphone: AKG Perception 420
Preamp/Sound Card: M-Audio Pro,TASCAM US 144,
Capable of delivering audio in MP3 or .WAV format via email or any medium requested.
Nineteen years in the field of Computer Technology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact LaRhonda Burns by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently LaRhonda Burns is a Standard subscriber.
• LaRhonda Burns was last active on Voice123 34 days ago