4 octaves, baby, old, all accents, all characters
• Lani Minella is registered with Voice123 since Jul 08, 2003.
• Lani Minella started his/her voice over career in 1968.
• Currently Lani Minella is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 12
• Lani Minella was last active on Voice123 17 days ago
Any style or pitch within 4 octaves. Fun, fast, a very good voice actor and director. Good copy writer as well.
All dialects including British (various)Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Eastern European, India, American Indian, Hebrew, Jewish, Midwest, Southern (various), NY/Brooklyn, Surfer or Valley, African American, classy, hick,alien, Klingon,
African-the continent, Australian, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Canadian, French, Pigeon, Arabic, Mediterranean, Jamaican, deaf, midget,
you-name-it. Any voice over work at all. Voice mail messages,
on hold messages, celebrity voice overs, kids voices, computer games, commercials, promos, imaging and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
LA,San Diego,, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (all), Irish, Scottish, South African, Native African, Australian, Spanish, German, French, Asian (generic), Middle Eastern, Hebrew, New York, Jewish, African American, Native American, Indian & Pakistani, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Slavic, Southern (all regions), Southern California, Midwest, Fargo, Canadian, Hungarian, Czech, Italian, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Alien, creature and monster language, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Hawaiian, Danish, Egyptian, etc.
Now imagine being able to be any age or gender, any texture or style of delivery with as much or as little of these accents as you want.
Pretty cool !!
My Voice Experience
I'm a voice over artist/actor with decades in the business. I've done over 450 titles, casting, directing, voice overs, voice acting and writing. Just featured in the New York Times and heard around the world.
I'm a one-take wonder voice talent and offer many choices, fast turn-around, and I'm fun! Celebrity voice overs, impersonations of anything you want, voice mail message, on hold messages, cartoons, audio books, tutorials, narration, commercials, trailers, promotions, educational, spec voiceovers and more.
From TV and Film to radio, cartoons and the game industry--I have what it takes to make a difference!
Theater (including the Old Globe), TV & Film, numerous courses, but most people ask me to train them instead.
Been on stage, in front of and behind the camera, heck--I'm a voice artist and actor not a wannabe.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MD 421 II and Sennheiser MD 441 Mic and access to any other mic needed. Motu-896 HD, Gentner SPH 10 phone patch, sound effects library and more. I am extremely savvy about production and editing, processing and creating. I was the production director at a large radio station and I know sound from top to bottom. Can make everything sound it's very best.
Writing, Directing, Casting, Producer, Designer, Studio production and sound design, piano, art, horticulture, animal lover and environmentally friendly person with a vast repertoire and pile of jokes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lani Minella by email or phone, please click here.