Friendly, Warm, Persuasive, Fun, Voice overs
My voice can be warm and friendly.
I can be the sincere, guy next door or persuasive, playful or fun in your voiceovers.
I can provide a smooth and professional voice for commercials and presentations.
For promos or trailers I can be quick, fun, or sincere!
For your phone system I can provide a voice of distinction or confidence. If your company is small I can make it sound large. If your company is large I can make it sound sincere and down to earth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can create a number of accents; British, Scottish, Irish, Australian, Italian, French to just name a few. They can be serious to warm to fun to adventurous!
My Voice Experience
I have done a lot of industrial work. How-To videos, Convention Presentations, Theatrical Narration, and Phone Systems.
I received my Bachelor's Degree in Radio, Television and Film from CSULB in 1990 and began working in episodic television. Which means I am sympathetic to your deadlines and work process. I did some voiceover work at that time but I was mostly working in production as a Second Assistant Director. My last production job was with KCOP Channel 13, in Los Angeles, Stage Managing the news. After that I went on to get a Master's Degree in Software Engineering. Computers have completely saturated the entertainment industry! During this time I continued to do work as a Voice Actor narrating all sorts of different productions. Recently I have been taking Voice Over classes in Hollywood from the popular Casting Director Susan Blu. As for current work, I would like to say it was mostly in TV and Film but the bulk of voice acting is done in areas from phone systems to training videos to marketing presentations. It's not the glitz and glamor of Hollywood but I enjoy it just the same!
My Studio Equipment
I use a MXL990 Cardioid Condenser Microphone through my Behringer mixing board. The recording ends up on my PC where it is edited with Pro Audio Tools then delivered to you!
All of the people I have worked with will tell you that I am easy to work with, professional, easy to direct and quick.
I love my job, and I love this business!
"More than just Lip Service!"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lance Clarke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lance Clarke is a Standard subscriber.
• Lance Clarke was last active on Voice123 55 days ago