Honest, trustworthy, sexy , impressions, accents,
• Lachlan McKinney is registered with Voice123 since 2013-08-29.
• Lachlan McKinney started his/her voice over career in 2013.
• Currently Lachlan McKinney is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 39
• Lachlan McKinney was last active on Voice123 7 days ago
Honest, casual and trustworthy for commercials, creative, fun,sexy, and intriguing for audiobooks, straight forward and to the point for infomercials and energetic and amped up for industrials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, British RP, cockney, Country British, "BBC" British, Northern Irish, Dublin Irish, French Comical, French, German, Russian, Italian, Northern Indian, American southern, proper Southern, New York Brooklyn, Boston Eastie, California "dude" speak, Mid- West,
Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, The Joker, Captain Jack Sparrow, JFK, Beetlejuice, Michael Caine, Tim Curry, Sean Connery
My Voice Experience
Aside from several student jobs done while at Carnegie Mellon University for Acting, I am relatively new to the Voice over world, but I am highly motivated and incredibly excited to begin building a strong and long lasting career.
I currently hold a BFA in Acting from Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, where I studied Accents, standard American Dialect, IPA, vocal viewpoints, Alexander Technique, and Speech, in addition to text analysis, stage combat, suzuki technique, mask work, clowning, dance, performing for the stage and film, with both classical and modern texts. While at Carnegie I also studied creative writing with a focus on screenwriting and poetry where I learned not only how the performer must think but also the writer. I am also currently involved in classes at Kalmenson and Kalmenson in Los Angeles, one the leading schools and casting offices for Voice over in the world.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to several fully equipped studios.
Unknown - Click here to ask Lachlan McKinney
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lachlan McKinney by email or phone, please click here.