Sophisticated, Compassionate, Warm, Classy, Friendly
My voice range is vast. It is sophisticated, warm, and smooth for radio and narratives. Yet, compassionate, tenacious, classy, and fun for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Longmont, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
African American, Child, Urban, Executive, Classy, Sexy, Newsy, Youthful, Loving Mom Warm, Sincere, Playful Teen, Serious, Firm, Authoritative, Suburban, Retail, Elevator, British and Jamaican Accents.
My Voice Experience
The majority of my voice over experiences are rooted in projects that I've produced for school projects.
~ Master of Arts, Communication, May 2013
~ Bachelor of Arts, Broadcasting, May 2011
WESTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY, Macomb Illinois
wiutv3, LIVE AT 4, Macomb, IL
~ Anchored a live, half-hour television newscast for Western’s cable station for one year, where duties included researching news stories through various news mediums, writing compelling stories and composing professional news packages.
~ Covered breaking news that occurred on Western’s campus; this included interviewing campus officials and students. Was also responsible for filming, writing and producing.
~ Hosted a show titled “Conversations with LaChina,” where guests included the university’s President, Provost and other academic professionals. Was also responsible for directing, producing and script writing
News Director August 2010 – May 2011
~ Directed a weekly live, half-hour newscast for Western’s cable station, where duties included supervising the placement of cameras, lighting elements and microphones.
My Studio Equipment
~ MacBook Pro ~ Adobe Audition 3 ~ Final CutPro ~ Logic Pro ~ Microphone
I am a professional and motivated person, and I enjoy exercising creativity through voice, writing, and audio production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact LaChina Cropes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently LaChina Cropes is a Premium subscriber.
• LaChina Cropes was last active on Voice123 35 days ago