Intelligent, Honest, Guy Next Door, Funny, Wry
• Kyle Morton is registered with Voice123 since 2010-12-30.
Kyle Morton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kyle Morton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kyle Morton started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Kyle Morton is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kyle Morton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kyle Morton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is about as warm, friendly and sincere as they come. The conversational read comes very natural to me, conveying trustworthiness and reliability. I can play "the authoritative expert" for industrial narration, or be the energetic, funny, quirky guy-next-door for commercial characters. Other adjectives to describe my voice: real, professional, smart, witty, natural, caring, funny, lighthearted. I can also crank up the cheese factor when called for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters: cheeseball game-show hosts, nerds, caring dads, laid-back dudes, villans, wimps, military heavies, arrogant politicians, pompous/effeminate Tim Gunn types, dopey blockheads
Accents: Southern U.S., Mid-Atlantic, New-York, character type British, character type Indian, character type Irish
My Voice Experience
My love for acting and advertising (my otherwise profession) led me to Voicetrax in San Francisco in 2007. I have booked several jobs, including radio (Marine Mammal Center), narration (Ultimate Factories on Discovery), promo (SF Giants pre-game welcome video), industrial narration (Flixlab Facebool App), to name a few.
I have ongoing classes and workshops at Voicetrax and Voice One in San Francisco, Film Acting at SFDFS (San Francisco Digital Film School), and theater training at University of Colorado where I also earned my B.S. in Advertising. My career in Market Research has allowed me to produce many client videos and mock-ads, often using my awesome voice over talents... ;-)
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio, with an AKG Perception 220 Mic, Behringer Xenyx 802/U-Control UCA202, Adobe Audition 3.0.
My passion for acting, advertising, music and anything pop-culture has been a major asset to my voice over career. I love what I do, and I want to bring this passion to your project!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kyle Morton by email or phone, please click here.