Fun, serious, sexy, goofy, smooth, movie trailer,
I have a warm deep rich tone to my voice which suits voice overs for all mediums very well. I can do characterizations, accents; Southern, Valley Dude, Hick and slow or fast paced.
If you have a moment take a listen to my samples. I sound sincere, expressive, inviting, high spirited and a touch of wacky. I feel that my voice is comforting to the listener.
Some of my voice heroes are Joe Frank, Robert Siegel, Harry Shearer and of course, Don LaFontaine.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern drawl, Valley Dude, Hick and slow or fast paced speech.
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over work primarily for radio. Both commercial and public radio.
Commercials for products and for radio stations. Several voice styles while performing in Radio theater.
I have over ten years of experience in radio work and announcing for several live functions ranging from Weddings to corporate events to auctions. I also studied Journalism and Broadcasting in college.
My Studio Equipment
I record at home in a studio. using a Denon mixer,AKG Perception P120, and AKG headphones. All recordings are captured digitally by a PC XLR interface.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kurt Hunter
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kurt Hunter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kurt Hunter is a Standard subscriber.
• Kurt Hunter was last active on Voice123 86 days ago