Sexy, sweet, corporate or casual
• Kristie Raymond is registered with Voice123 since 2007-08-06.
• Kristie Raymond started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Kristie Raymond is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Kristie Raymond was last active on Voice123 223 days ago
My voice ranges from teen to around forty and caters for characters from various socio-ecomonic backgrounds. I play everything from sultry and sexy to warm and natural, corporate and professional to an excited teen. My natural accent is australian, however I regularly do work with a northern american accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Melbourne metroplitan, Mornington Peninsula, Australia
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Starting my career as an actor I began doing voice-over work over 14 years ago. I am also a television presenter so am very experieneced in a variety of voice presentation work. My voice-over experience includes: radio and television commercials and station promos, corporate and animated projects, narration, characters for computer games and animated projects, talking books and telephone messages. I regularly work for major radio stations in Melbourne and other capital cities as well as free to air and cable television stations not to mention multiple corporate clients, talking books and telephone on hold messages. My two regular talking book jobs are for the american market using a nothern american accent.
I started training and performing at a very early age in the areas of dancing, acting and singing and found myself to be naturally good at voice-overs.
I studied acting in both Melbourne and London and trained on the job as a wirter and media producer.
My Studio Equipment
I have the use of proper recording facilities
Apart from my performance career - acting, singing, dancing, presenting, reporting and voice-overs - I am a writer, talent director and media producer and have my own production company in Melbourne and Hong Kong. I have also trained people, ranging from children through to corporates, in the areas of acting for the camera, drama, voice-overs and presenting .
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Kristie Raymond by email or phone, please click here.