Clean, up-beat, hip, friendy, guy next door, edgy
I am willing to work on anything from commercial copy to books on tape to character voices to voicemail prompts. I'm very easy to work with and have a great sense of humor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young Dad, Teenager, Surfer dude, Southern Twang, Hippie,
college student, high school student, game show host, cartoon, nerd, cool, wierd, fun, lighthearted, versatile, enthusiastic, guy next door, energetic, nice, likable, trustworthy, honest, knowledgeable.
My Voice Experience
I've worked in radio for the past 5 years, and have recorded local spots for companies such as McDonalds, Pepsi, and Redbull to name just a few. I have also recorded for many local businesses such as bars, restaurants, night clubs, and car dealerships.
Once a week I produce and record a Hollywood Gossip segment that is aired on the internet and on the radio in Chicago.
Graduated from The Illinois Center for Broadcasting in 2001. Then enrolled into Columbia College to continue my radio/TV education.
I've hosted and produced two award winning college radio programs while going to school. Then went on to work for KISSFM in Las Vegas, 98.5 KLUC, 107.9 X-Tream Radio, and Y103 in Illinois, where I hosted a nightly Top 40 radio show.
I currently produce and record a weekly Hollywood Gossip report that can be heard on the internet and on the radio in Chicago.
My Studio Equipment
There's many editing programs available, and I'm familiar with most of them, but I prefer to record everything with Mixcaft 4 and Wavepad. I'm very knowledgeable in sound production, and can make any project sound professional.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kristopher Bolz
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kristopher Bolz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kristopher Bolz is a Standard subscriber.
• Kristopher Bolz was last active on Voice123 60 days ago