Bright, fresh, warm, clear, sassy, professional
My signature read is bright, energetic, smooth and warm. For commercials I can be fresh, young or mature, humorous, sassy, sexy, silky, fun, concerned, chatty, upbeat, intimate and cool. For narrations my voice can be professional, articulate, friendly, authoritative, and engaging. My vocal energy is versatile, whether you need calm and relaxed, lively and upbeat or anything in between.
As a professional actress and trained singer I have a wide vocal range pitch-wise.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American (Maryland native), American - East Coast, American Southern, American Midwest, California, New York, British RP, characters, Stewie from Family Guy, Marge Simpson, Britney Spears
My Voice Experience
- Video Games: most recently Star Wars: The Old Republic, Elements of War, Driver: San Francisco, Greed and Ankh: Battle of the Gods
- Radio Plays with L.A. Theatre Works (USA) and BBC Radio 4 (UK), most recently Ian Fleming's Dr. No starring Toby Stephens as James Bond
- Audio Books
I graduated from the University of Maryland College Park with a BA in Theatre, where I earned a Creative and Performing Arts Scholarship and Irene Ryan Acting Award. After that I worked as a professional actress in theatre, radio, TV and film in the Washington, DC / Baltimore area for five years.
In 2005 I moved to London and have been working as an actress for the past six years. I was nominated for Best Actress in the 2009 Manchester Evening News Awards for my performance in Oleanna at the Bolton Octagon, and have recently finished a UK national tour of When Harry Met Sally. In May 2011 I'll appear as scientist Dr. Becky Davis in Mermaids: A Body Found on Animal Planet.
My Studio Equipment
I'm represented by Hobsons Voices in London and they have an in-house studio. http://www.hobsons-international.com/
I also have other engineer contacts from whom I could hire a studio for a job.
For every job I'm punctual, professional, easy to work with and a quick study.
- Excellent sight reader, even with difficult copy
- Freelance copywriter, have written for clients in a varieties of sectors
- Basic Spanish, can read Spanish copy well if translated for me
- Web designer - excellent knowledge of the web and computers, proficient in web design software
- Piano player
- Reads Music
- Advanced Yoga practitioner
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kosha Engler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kosha Engler is a Standard subscriber.
Kosha Engler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kosha Engler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kosha Engler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kosha Engler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.