Exotic, Smooth, Versatile
An evocative, eastern European accent underpins this atmospheric female voice. Warm, soft & smooth, character, narration and varied impressions. Bulgarian - mothertongue - no regional accent, Italian - with nearly no accent, English - with Eastern European accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian, Bulgarian, British English
My Voice Experience
My experience as a voice over talent started back in 2000 when I worked at a local TV in Sofia, Bulgaria. I did commercials, movies and announcements.
I have recently worked on different project such as educational training programs, automated telephone voice systems, short movies and adverts.
I have done some business presentations in my previous and current work in front of a small and large number of people.
In 2006 I took part in a short movie called “Talking to Marcus”, playing the protagonist Ivana. The movie was Directed by Carla di Bonito.
I have seven years of experience on stage - drama (2 years) and marionettes (5 years). I have played the piano for 10 years and performed for a number of years with a large choir.
City Lit, London, UK (June 2011)
• Working in Voice-Overs
City Lit, London, UK (March 2011)
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass (Feb 2011)
City Lit, London, UK (2007)
• The Actor’s Voice
• Technical Voice Production
• Clear Speech
Studio Free Theatre, Sofia, Bulgaria (Oct 2003 – Jul 2004)
• Obtained a certificate after attending drama classes at the Free Theatre and took part in a number of plays on stage. The theatre is directed by Peter Varbanov and Vesselin Kalanovski
City Puppets Theatre, Sofia, Bulgaria (Sep 1989 – Jun 1994)
• Actress - playing with marionettes. Performing in Bulgaria and abroad, in the theatre, in nurseries, pre schools and clubs
Lubomir Pipkov School, Sofia, Bulgaria (Sep 1982 – Jun 1992)
• Playing the piano, taking singing classes and performing with a large choir
My Studio Equipment
Full digital home recording studio
Vicoustic flexi screen
I am trained on Audacity editing system
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kornelia Froloshka by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kornelia Froloshka is a Standard subscriber.
• Kornelia Froloshka was last active on Voice123 33 days ago