Professional, clear, warm. Medical & e-learning.
Professional, clear, warm, rich female voice. Engaging, friendly and intelligent. Neutral accent. Native English speaker, French and Spanish as additional languages. Specializing in corporate, e-learning, and medical narration. Also an ideal pick for museum, gallery, and other self-guided tours, as well as promotional narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ottawa, Kanata, Carp, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kirsten Carroll Somoza
My Voice Experience
- sportscaster, WVBR (radio)
- host, "InTech" (TV)
- Narration: medical, corporate, e-learning, tradeshow
- Commercial: radio, TV, and podcasting spots
- Video game: 3D environment intro
MA in Human Computer Interaction, Carleton University. Thesis: A Handheld Decision Support System for Cardiac Teletriage: Design and Evaluation. BS in Communication, Cornell University, where I took a specific course in Business & Professional Speaking. Musical theatre, improv, radio, TV, and singing experience. Received instruction on singing technique and proper pronunciation when reading Italian, Latin and German (Cornell University).
Please contact me for references or for more information.
My Studio Equipment
SoundEdit pro, external mic
Excellent writing/editing skills. Can look over scripts and edit for best vocal presentation if client requires.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Kirsten Carroll Somoza by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kirsten Carroll Somoza is a Standard subscriber.
Kirsten Carroll Somoza does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kirsten Carroll Somoza was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kirsten Carroll Somoza does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kirsten Carroll Somoza was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.