Smooth, clear, warm, normal everyday guy
• Kirk Kinsinger is registered with Voice123 since May 26, 2010.
• Kirk Kinsinger started his/her voice over career in 1993.
• Currently Kirk Kinsinger is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 26
• Kirk Kinsinger has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
A smooth warm voice for those intimate moments, a calm confident voice for those serious moments, an upbeat light voice for those fun moments and a quirky voice for those goofy moments.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Leawood, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
While accents and dialects aren't my forte, I'm not afraid to give it a shot. My voices tend to be more on the characterization side of the spectrum. Take a chance. Sometimes you find exactly what you want where you least expect it.
My Voice Experience
After a long hiatus I have returned to the voice over industry. Previous projects included local (Kansas City) TV commercials; wrote, voiced and produced OSHA training programs and VO work in the Miramax film "Crude Oasis".
Recent clients include Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and the Kansas Lottery.
Honors graduate of the Columbia School of Broadcasting (1991)
Coached by Paul Meier, Paul Meier Dialect Services; Marc Cashman, Cashman Productions.
My Studio Equipment
Symetrix 528E Voice Processor
Focusrite Voicemaster Pro
EV RE20 Dynamic
Sterling Audio ST55 Condenser
JK Audio Phone Patch
Tascam mixer and interface
Growing up as an only child gave me the opportunity and ability to create characters and situations to entertain myself. I am convinced that those experiences allow me to breath life into the written scripts I am presented.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kirk Kinsinger by email or phone, please click here.