Utilitarian, character, accents, all-purpose
• Kip Carolan is registered with Voice123 since Jul 17, 2008.
Kip Carolan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kip Carolan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kip Carolan started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Kip Carolan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kip Carolan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kip Carolan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have extensive experience in singing, performing, writing, acting, sound effects, vocal percussion, and accents. I have a wide vocal range, and excellent control across timbres and cadences. I'm originally from the Midwest, so my native English is clean and clear, but I am an avid student of accents, and enjoy reproducing a variety of regional dialects. I have a good ear for mimicry. I'm fun-loving and easy to work with, with excellent reading comprehension and inflection. Also I can fly. (Not really.)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- British: English, Irish, Scottish, Cockney, Liverpool, royal, common, Australian
- American: Upper Midwest (Dakotas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, which naturally lends to Canadian), Southern (Appalachian, Texan, Georgian), East Coast (Boston, Maine, New York City), Native American, Hispanic, Jewish, African American, Jamaican
- Other accents: German, Spanish, French, Scandinavian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, vague African
- Impressions: Varied
My Voice Experience
I am just beginning in my voice-over career. I'm looking forward to working on audiobooks, but also intrigued by voice-over work in general.
I was active in drama throughout high school and college, and from 2000 until 2007 I toured full-time with a professional contemporary a cappella group. I came into the group as a utility singer, filling in whatever part was needed (tenor, baritone, bass, or vocal percussion), and in 2002 I moved to bass permanently. I did many arrangements for the group, recording each part on my own to a learning CD, and I still create and sell arrangements from time to time, as well as fill in for various touring groups as the need arises
My Studio Equipment
I have access to various studios in my area. I'm currently learning to use Garage Band, with a relatively minimal setup. I also have some experience with ProTools, Sound Forge, and Cakewalk.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kip Carolan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kip Carolan by email or phone, please click here.