Swedish Female Voice Over - Friendly & Warm
• Kim Ikonen is registered with Voice123 since Sep 15, 2004.
• Kim Ikonen started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Kim Ikonen is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Kim Ikonen was last active on Voice123 26 days ago
Swedish Voice Over Talent with Home Studio
Voice: Warm & friendly, easy to listen to. Suitable for information, understandable instructions with a smile. KIM IKONEN CREATIVES - for professional results & personal commitment. Reliable & easy to work with.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Swedish (native - excellent, listen to samples)
English (Neutral American dialect or with a varied selection of European accents (ask for a demo)
Finland Swedish (finlandssvenska),see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_Swedish. In Sweden the dialect is associated with fairy-tale narration or comical characters.
With reservation - Finnish (slight Swedish accent - request demo for client confirmation). Good for Swedish brands.
My Voice Experience
Actress turned VO with over 10 years of voice-over experience for commercial, corporate & IVR. Based in Stockholm, Sweden. See more & listen at:
CLIENTS: IKEA, Microsoft, Ericsson, Google, Absolut Vodka, Bausch&Lomb, Barbie, Falck Healthcare, Electrolux, VeroModa, Vianor, DHL, Postmuséet, Armémuseet, Estrella...
Commercial spots, on-hold messaging, and all kinds of corporate material. Cartoon dubbing: girls, boys, old women, animals; Shy, bimbo, annoying, or classical soft lead. Comical side-kick 1 season at Swedish National Broadcasting Corporation.
Experience Actress: Regular cast in soap-opera 2001, extensive stage experience, corporate events on tour, commercials, also short films and dance.
* Experienced Project Manager, translating and writing journalistic copy at PR-office in English & Swedish.
*2 year Actor's Training - Scenstudion, Stockholm
*1 year Preparatory Drama - Calle Flygare Teaterskola, Sthlm
*Acting & Finding Voice Workshops with Stephen Rappaport
MSSc (majoring in Business Administration), including
Degree from IHR, (Marketing Communications), 2004.
My Studio Equipment
*Software: SoundStudio/AmadeusPro (Mac)
*Mic: JJLabs CO10B Large membrane mic
*Hardware: Apogee Duet, iMac/MacBook
Playback through Skype possible if you wish to listen/give feedback immediately after recording session!
*Experienced Project Manager, translating and writing journalistic copy at PR-office in English & Swedish, also formerly employed as PR consultant.
*On occasion I have acted as Director's aid and helped direct VO spots for a production company in Stockholm.
Contact me in Swedish or English, or even in Finnish, German, French or Spanish. I look forward to hearing from you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kim Ikonen by email or phone, please click here.