Bright, energetic and engaging.
Kim has a wealth of experience in recording studios, both as a session singer, voice over artist and jingles vocalist. Country jingles are a speciality.
Kim has worked in London, New York, Los Angeles and Nashville as a voice over artist.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British dialects include Liverpool, Glasgow, Belfast, London, Cockney, Manchester, Portsmouth, Kent and Queen’s English.
Other dialects include France, Germany and Southern States U.S.A
My Voice Experience
Commercial clients in the UK include: PG Tips, Amoy Noodles, Lindam baby monitors, Laurastar, and 7up lite
Commercial clients in the USA include: Sprintz, Comcast, Hallmark, Scriver, Noisy Boy.
Kim was the voice for Neely in the popular BBC childrens show Cowpat and Neely.
Kim was the main female impressionist in Thick and Thin, a weekly satire show for Capital FM in London. Impersonations included Victoria Beckham, Judy Finnegan, Madonna, The Queen, Audrey Hepburn, Kate Bush, Dolly Parton, Holly Hunter, Jody Foster and many, many, many more!
Kim has played acurate portrayals of Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Linda Gail Lewis and kd lang in London's West End.
Most recently Kim was the voice of Mrs Brown in the interactive talking book Paddington Bear.
As an actress she has worked extensively in classical theatre, musical theatre, straight plays and comedies, TV, film and radio.
3 years acting at Mountview theatre school in London, England.
1 year Pro tools Audio Editing at Audiofarm in Kent, England.
My Studio Equipment
Professional, working Pro tools studio with sound booth.
Kim can also offer library music and original jingle composition.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kim Bretton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kim Bretton is a Standard subscriber.
• Kim Bretton was last active on Voice123 242 days ago