Southern accent, medium to high pitch, quirky
• Kimberly Spharler is registered with Voice123 since Feb 20, 2010.
Kimberly Spharler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kimberly Spharler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kimberly Spharler started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Kimberly Spharler is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kimberly Spharler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kimberly Spharler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clear, upbeat, exciting, and positive for new product commercials. Lower, slower, and slightly raspy for adult/sexy readings.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Pine Bluff, Arkansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Country, southern, young girl-like, exciting, quirky, cutesy.
My Voice Experience
I have had no previous voice over experience, but I know the need exists for southern female voices. I certainly fit the bill and am eager to please. I don't take criticism harshly and I welcome feedback, so any direction given will be used to improve my performance.
I have no training or education in the voice over industry.
My Studio Equipment
The only equipment I have is a microphone and an internet connection. However, there is a local studio with recording equipment. I am unsure of the type equipment available at the location, but the gentleman does specialize in the recording of music CDs and the quality is great!
Since I do not have voice over experience, I hope that I will not be overlooked. My accent may also be a down-fall for some because it is clearly very southern. But, I do bring a gentle sweetness in my voice. Again, because I know experience and training are probably going to be issues with me first starting in voice over, I am willing to do some small projects at no charge to help me get the needed experience. (Plus, I think voice over will be a fun activity to explore!)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kimberly Spharler by email or phone, please click here.