Warm, Likable, Urban, Versatile, Fun, Humorous
Warm, Likable, Urban, Versatile, Fun, Smooth, Believable, Educated, Executive, Conversational, Mother, Mellow, Meditative, Informative, Playful, Professional, Sexy, Flirtatious, Tough, Snarky, Calming, Natural, Smart, Pleasant, Prayerful, Humorous, Retail, Character, Intelligent, Sophisticated, and African American are voice descriptions that are heard.
Specialities include Commercials, Business Narrations, eLearning, IVR/Phone Prompts, Jingles/Songs/Music, and Audiobooks!
Located in the metropolitan Atlanta area, Kimberly has a fully equipped home studio with ipDTL, including a travel kit to record with the latest gear while on location.
Call or Email Kimberly for a quick quote and a simple contract with union rates that will work within your budget!
Private audition requests are preferred on this site.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral English, Southern American
My Voice Experience
Redcliffe: The Adventures of Two Southern Girls, Audiobook (current project)
Bottom Line Performance, eLearning
Saying Goodbye Short Film, Original Song
The Braves Channel, Sound Effects
Sequoyah Masquerade Dance, Announcer/Original Music
Sanford Brown, TV Commercial
Diversity Inc, Business Narration
First Call Computing, IVR Voice Prompts
RKCS Learning Solutions, Character Voices
Candy Randy Radio website, Radio Imaging
Something Worth Waiting For, Movie Trailer
Proctor and Gamble, Business Narration
NIIT Technologies Limited, Business Narration
Workshops: Scott Brick, Roy Yokelson, Bob Bergen, Stevie Vallance, Pat Fraley, Nancy Wolfson, Joan Baker, Roy Yokelson, Everett Oliver, Gabrielle Nistico and David Goldberg, and Jeffrey Umberger.
Private VO Training includes Vanessa Hart, Deborah Richards, StuartCulpepper and Paul Armbruster.
New York University, M.A. Educational Theatre
Georgia State University, B.M.U. Music Education
Actor's Express Theatre Internship
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Pro Tools LE
Twisted Wave for Mac/iPad
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
Mac OS X
Sony MDR 7506 / DT770 Pro Headphones
Reserve studios with ISDN
Choral Director / On-Camera Talent / Music & Drama Educator
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kimberly Geter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kimberly Geter is a Standard subscriber.
• Kimberly Geter was last active on Voice123 16 days ago