Methodical, Articulate, Rhythmic, Deliberate, Fun
* Sexy, fun and upbeat for commercials.
* Smooth, melodic & warm for narrations.
* Deliberate, articulate and resonate for promos and trailers.
* Excitable, clear and honest for sales presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* High Society/Socialite. Ability to market and promote high end products. My dialect is refined and dignified.
* Ethnic--affective voice modulation and cadence.
My Voice Experience
* I currently sing in my church choir and have been singing for many years.
* In 2002, my family acted in a regional commercial. I served as on-camera talent and voiced a portion of the commercial. The commercial was shot at my house as well.
* I voiced a fundraising video for Living Waters Church located in Baltimore, MD in 2005.
* I voiced a radio spot for Living Waters' capital campaign, also in 2005.
* Over the past ten years, I have modeled for print ads and commercials. i have also served as an "extra" for a few movies.
* Bachelor of Arts Degree from Franklin & Marshall College--Drama Major
* Lifelong and current singer--Soprano II
* 10 years experience in Acting & Modeling (Television Commercials & Print Ads)
* Extra work (non union)
* Voice Over experience on regional television commercial
* Voice Over talent for Capital Campaign video
* Voice Over talent for Capital Campaign radio spot
* Participated in several Voice Over seminars
* Attended a locally-offered Voice Over seminar offered by Voice Coaches.
* Studied with Rodney Saulsberry through one-on-one training entitled, "You Call The Shots."
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Kimberly Fletcher
* In addition to singing, I also knit, crochet and sew. I'm in the midst of creating a website designed to showcase my knitwear.
* I work in the Human Resources field and I am quite comfortable building business relationships and networking.
* I also have experience with conceptualizing, designing and editing a departmental newsletter for a previous employer.
* I am extremely comfortable with public speaking and have an extensive background in this arena.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kimberly Fletcher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kimberly Fletcher is a Standard subscriber.
Kimberly Fletcher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kimberly Fletcher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kimberly Fletcher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kimberly Fletcher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.