Warm, genuine, sexy, girl next door, friendly
• Kimberly Blythe is registered with Voice123 since Feb 14, 2012.
Kimberly Blythe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kimberly Blythe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kimberly Blythe started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Kimberly Blythe is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kimberly Blythe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kimberly Blythe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clear, professional and golden for presentations
Fun, upbeat, sweet, joyful, sexy, warm for commercials
Warm, serious, articulate for narrations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Jose, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Valley girl, serious announcer, little girl, sexy date, ghetto girl, angry woman, and sweet girl next door.
My Voice Experience
Reshaped for Life Blogtalk Radio Show Host, 2011-present.
West Coast Wake-up Call Announcer, 2010-2011.
Bay Area Black Pilots Association Open House,Summer 2011, Announcer.
California Teachers Association, Summer 2009, Website commercial "Seven tips to help your children learn".
Voice Mail Greetings for the following companies:
Lyon Management Group , Inc. Brentwood and Pruneyard West Apartments, 2010.
Epson America, Inc. Video Projection Division, 2000-2003
I have trained with Susan McCollom, casting director and owner of VoiceMedia/Susan & Friends Casting, San Francisco, CA.
Studied Drama also at University of California at Berkeley. B.A Major was: Multiculturalism in Mass Media.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a studio which uses Analog/Digital Recording, Pro Tools and digital mixdown direct to cd.
In addition to my budding voice-over career I am also an experienced Human Resources Wellness Consultant and Recruiter. I utilize my years of experience in Property Management and Sales to coach employees and managers on effective office administrative procedures, organization techniques, dealing with difficult people, increasing department morale and striking a healthy work-life balance. I have a strong desire for everyone to achieve wellness in all facets of their life: physically, mentally, financially, spiritually, relationally, and emotionally.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kimberly Blythe by email or phone, please click here.