Gravely edgy, Energetic, Smooth, Ethnic, Profssnal
A warm and deep edgy voice great for unique trailers or promos. Great personality for narration of children's books or straight and narrow for a more informational approach.
Can improv and add ALOT of FLAVOR to any piece of work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish dialect and read Spanish
My Voice Experience
I pretty much got pushed into acting which eventually just lead to doing voice over. But what really got me settled steadily in vo is after id' been practicing yoga for a few years. As my breathing changed, so did my voice. It got more consistently deep and bigger and i was able to control it more. And the work just kind kept flowin' my way. I really dig adding what's needed to open a project up!
Go to www.KikoEllsworth.com to view and hear my catalog of work.
- 2014 Promos for the "LA KISS" Arena Football Team
- 2013-14 Promos for the "LA Dodgers"
- Narration for "In the Line of Duty"
- Promo for the "LA Music Dance and Arts School"
- Promo for "The Beatles Most Memorable Moments"
- Narrator for "The Power of the PSA Documentary"
- Voice of Chihuahua in "Jeep" commercial
- Narrator of children's book "Vayda Jayne Bean"
- Promo for "Taste of Soul"
- Voice in McDonalds Radio spot "Oatmeal Guy"
- Promos for the NBA Playoffs
- Characters in "Command & Conquer 3 - Tiberium Wars"
- Characters in "Command & Conquer 3 - Kane's Wrath"
From actual jobs and one course.
My Studio Equipment
Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
Audio Technica AT 2035 microphone
Final Cut Studio
My career took off pretty fast and I was off and running. But, I had a lot of catching up to do as I was constantly being challenged to express myself truthfully on and off the screen. This was and still is to this day like peeling the layers of an onion. In 2004, after 3 1/2 years on my first show I took up something that i’ve loved my entire life but never studied, martial arts. More particularly the self-defense aspect of it. I wanted to learn something that could would actually work if something ever happened. This took me on a whole other journey within myself and what I would discover would be one of the most cherished gifts God ever blessed me with. The Passion of Empowerment.
During my self-defense studies I was a part of the West Coast Bojuka Federation, whom put on Rape Prevention Seminars for local females. When I tell you these women came in scared and intimidated…it was like watching little white mice who’ve been experimented on, coming into our seminars. But after a mere 2 hours these women were owning the room like fierce lionesses! I was completely blown away at the transformation that was taking place right before my eyes. From that point on I knew I wanted to be a part of empowering females in this way. A few years later I would establish Inspire Me Defense, focusing on the empowerment aspect of self-defense while teaching reality based tactics for survival.
During the time when I began studying self-defense, my 11 year old cousin Derrick (who I now call my sone) also came to live with me. Since he was about 6 months old, he and I always had a relationship that was more like a father and son. We ended up living together till he was about 14 and on and off after that. That experience was one of the best, and most challenging experiences I’ve every had to say the least. And if I had the option to do it again I would in a heartbeat!
After a a few years of becoming a certified instructor to teach self-defense, an opportunity to work with the abused women of the local charity Safe Passage presented itself to me. Since day one, our relationship naturally blossomed and for the past 6 years Inspire Me Defense has been the official Self-Defense and Empowerment Program for their clientele.
After several years of working with Safe Passage, we launched the “It’s Not Okay” campaign to promote peace, non-violence and healthy relationships between partners. You can view the PSA’s (Public Service Announcements) that we created that recently aired on CBS 2 / KCAL 9 here. It was while I was directing the PSA’s that I discovered my passion to conceptualize, write, direct and produce content that serves a good purpose. Somehow it all made sense and came together on set. I made a personal promise to myself that I would only create projects in whatever form they may show up as (PSA’s, TV, Film) that could offer easy to apply tools of inspiration, hope and guidance for all of us.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kiko Ellsworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kiko Ellsworth is a Standard subscriber.
• Kiko Ellsworth has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours