Young, Warm, Upbeat, Guy Next Door, Characters
• Ray Auger is registered with Voice123 since Feb 18, 2004.
Ray Auger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ray Auger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ray Auger started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently Ray Auger is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ray Auger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ray Auger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
A few words that have been used to describe my vocal delivery are energetic, upbeat, happy, relatable, real.
"Thanks to you, I received a HUGE pat on the back from our CEO! Everyone here loves your voice!"
Director of Marketing and PR
Future Tech Enterprise, Inc.
Specializing in on hold voice messaging and commercial production.
Feel free to send any questions or contact me directly at
Thanks! I look forward to working with you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ray Auger
My Voice Experience
15 years broadcasting on the radio including commercial production, characters and multi voice parodys and skits.
Two assiociate degrees in radio and television broadcasting. 15 years of "on the job" experience including on air work and commercial writing, producing and voicing at 10 radio stations over 15 years.
My Studio Equipment
Marshall MXL 2003 Condenser Microphone
ART Tube Amp
IMac with Garage Band and Audacity
Companies worked with since signing on with Voice123 in February of 2008...
Future Tech Enterprise - Official voice for on hold messaging service
Dayak - Slide show tutorial
Hershey Museum - Character voice for exhibit
Other recent projects...
Character voice for Stoneyfield Farm online campaign
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ray Auger by email or phone, please click here.