Deep, resonant, and character voices.
• Kevin Scott is registered with Voice123 since 2008-11-20.
Kevin Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kevin Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kevin Scott started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Kevin Scott is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kevin Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kevin Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Huge range of character voices for cartoon, or commercials.
Deep and comforting for narrations, documentaries, and audiobooks.
Professional for presentations and businesses.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, English, Cockney, Southern, Sean Connery, Kermit the Frog, Stewie (Family Guy), Hank Azaria's voices on the Simpsons, Anything Monty Python.
My Voice Experience
Sinbad Galaxies - President Plentiful, Dr. Shiny
Bloom - Documentary Narrator
SoDraft - Up-beat advertisement
National Institute of Broadcasting.
Gloria Mann Workshop (Toronto)
96.7 CHYR FM Leamington, Ontario remote specialist and midnight show host.
80+ theatrical stage productions.
My Studio Equipment
Mac computer of my own with headset mic for higher quality sound.
Access to better equipment for even higher quality if desired.
I have been dubbed "The Wizard" by directors and sound engineers for getting perfect cuts on the first try almost every time.
Easily directed, punctual, eager, easy to work with.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kevin Scott by email or phone, please click here.