Character Specialist, fun, youthful, wry, unique
I provide quality audio with fast turn around - usually in under 24 hours.
A certified nerd, growing up on video games, sugar, and the collection of friends I made out of sticks, I was followed around by the thousand different voices in my head. It seemed the only way to keep myself sane (and out of trouble) was to let it all out. That's where you come in.
You need an obnoxious 8 year old, but you don't want to work with a real one
You need an old Brit that's missing a few screws, but you don't want to travel that far
You need the geek that's leveled up his avatar to 98, but he won't get off the computer
You need a Nazi Doctor with a love for porcelain dolls
an "Evil Genius" that just got evicted
a Stubborn ram with a lisp
Or maybe you need something no one has ever heard before
And now we've found each other.
I have years of performance experience on stage, on screen and in the booth recording for everything from video games to museum installations.
- smooth and honest voice, with fun, witty and light characters. Technical training makes educational material clear and easy to relate. Many years experience acting on stage and film, allowing for complete and honest delivery and full rounded characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, West end, Cockney et al.
Southern - plantation and Texan
Large experience with accents and dialects allow me to perform most accents with great accuracy, given a short time to study and prepare.
Period Impersonations (such as early 20th century / Jimmy Stewart) and character Impersonations (such as Mickey Mouse)
Fluent in German (non-native speaker)
some experience in Spanish, French, Norwegian and Portuguese
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Kevin Guzewich
Training in Acting, characterization, Voice Production, Singing and Voice Over as well as sound recording and production;
Peter Van Derick
BFA from NYU Tisch - CAP21, Playwrights, Technical Production track
My Studio Equipment
Internet based "phone patch" available.
Neumann TLM103/pop screen
Studied Sound Production and Design
Computer specialist, with educational experience
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kevin Guzewich by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Guzewich is a Standard subscriber.
Kevin Guzewich does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kevin Guzewich was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kevin Guzewich does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kevin Guzewich was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.