All-American urban accessible NYC type fast talker
Smooth, professional, warm, deep, sexy, fun, rapid paced, "NYC Style", Baritone-Bass tone, style of my voice is neutral/all-American, North American Regional, and urban accessible. Range is from guy next door to arrogant know it all, announcer/host delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do neutral English/urban/southern drawl, faux English, midwest accent. Spanish speaker with an American accent, comedic character. Accents include, Northern Jersey/NYC/LI, Southern Jersey/Philly.
My Voice Experience
As a comedian who performs several nights a week for 6 years; I have honed my timing, delivery, style, and range on my voice. This enables me to do character voices with varying deliveries from urban American to middle American as well as maintaining timing.
Private vocal coaching in NYC. I've taken beginning through advanced comedy workshops at Laughing Buddha with owner Jeff Lawrence. In true comedic form, light on the job training while performing at comedy clubs/bar shows all around NYC. I have a BA in Communications. I had a college radio show as well and also have podcast experience.
My Studio Equipment
Audacity software as well as Snowball microphone, studio headphones, and pop filter.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kevin Gootee
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kevin Gootee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Gootee is a Premium subscriber.
• Kevin Gootee was last active on Voice123 9 days ago