Smooth, deep, passionate, wide range of tone
Smooth and professional voice for presentations tailored to respective project needs, inflection-based delivery with wide range of pitch accentuated on key words of each message to provide maximum effectiveness, deep voice with ability to change tones to fit the nature of the message, passionate and warm for real life Public Service Announcements or Narrations, persuasive and fun for commercials, comforting and sensual for messages of a more serious nature.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Serious sounding authoritative voices, can also do New York/British accents
My Voice Experience
Graduated from the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Cherry Hill (July, 2010)
Connecticut School of Broadcasting - Cherry Hill, NJ campus (July, 2010 graduate) - certified in radio/tv production and performance. Studied broadcast journalism, speech exercises, copywriting, audio editing and production (proficient in Adobe Audition 3.0 software), voiceover techniques and seminars with voice123 talent Brian Fish in class, including tips on demo tape production.
My Studio Equipment
- Macbook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB Memory (OS X Yosemite)
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface
- Adobe Audition CS6 Digital Audio Workstation
- MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with Shockmount
- Musicians Gear XLR Microphone Cable
- ProLine MS220 Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
- Musicians Gear Pop Filter Regular 6
- AKG M 80 MkII Semi-Open Studio Headphones
- Alesis Elevate 3 Studio Monitors (2)
- Live Wire RCA-1/4 Dual Patch Cable
- Harlan Hogan Porta-Booth Plus
Great at matching proper, effective music beds tailored to each respective message depending on the intent of what is being said. Also proficient at adding supporting sound effects to finished product.
Quick learner and dedicated perfectionist - will do many takes to ensure the message is delivered properly.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kevin Gance by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Gance is a Standard subscriber.
Kevin Gance does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kevin Gance was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kevin Gance does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kevin Gance was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.