Character specialist, Comical, old man, foreign
I have a very diverse voice characterization. I can do many different accents, cultures and can even throw in some comical voice over. I can also do very professional voice over as well. The variety I can provide is almost limitless!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dundee, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do Australian, Scottish, Irish, British, South African, Chinese, Japanese, Southern, Mexican, African American, "Brooklyn", East Coast, Midwest and many more! I can do and Old man, a Pro Wrestler, Impersonations of different actors, and comical impersonations as well.
My Voice Experience
This is my first go at this!
My father owned what was nicknamed, "the furthest North Theater in the U.S.". As a child I watched film after film examining and dissecting each one and throughout the years developed skills with my voice that can mimic different accents from different countries. I have, since I was a boy, wanted to be in film or doing voice over work. I have a skill that I would love to show and would not hesitate to give 110 percent to demonstrate!. I work in an industry that demands precise direction and have been accomplished at it for over 25 years, so following direction comes naturally to me. And..I am Alaska Native too! I would LOVE to try audio book voice over work!
I just finished a VO project for a training virtual video.
Currently attending Todd Robinson's Actors Workshop in Portland Oregon
My Studio Equipment
I currently have a a Blue Yeti Mic and NCH Software for my in home voice over work that includes background sound effects and enhancing software among other programs that came with it.
I have extensive knowledge in the dental field. Dental terminology, Orthodontic terminology, Fire arms experience both tactical and hand gun. I also have skill in the acting world. My voice range is extensive as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kevin Crow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Crow is a Standard subscriber.
• Kevin Crow was last active on Voice123 44 days ago