storyteller, grit, characters, warm, folksy, professional
He's the company spokesman.
Kevin Charles’ voice has been described as smooth, rich, full bodied and aged to perfection. It is that of a story teller with a touch of grit and experience. It has a natural warmth and conversational tone while maintaining a healthy dose of charm and personality.
Kevin Charles brings an actor’s sense of personality and character to every script. Whether he is performing the role of the guy next door, a cowboy, a wise and caring grandfather, or a snarky smart aleck, Kevin is able to take on the persona and create the mood and character for each production.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Houston, TX, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, southern, western, Texas, David Puddy from Seinfeld, sad sack, dog, grandfather, dad, New Yorker, Texan, redneck, announcer, play by play, sportscaster, newscaster, news, sports, Don Pardo, Bill Clinton, Sean Connery
My Voice Experience
Kevin's work behind a microphone spans more than 3 decades. He has been heard nationally promoting Humana & Dickies Workwear; throughout the corporate world in projects for Shell, Weatherford Tools, BP, HP and Conoco Phillips. His warm and compelling tone is also often heard in faith based, philanthropic, inspirational and educational narrations.
Nancy Wolfson - Graduate of the Braintracks Audio, a voice over training curriculum taught by voice over and branding coach Nancy Wolfson.
Dick Orkin's Radio Ranch
VOICE2012 & VOICE2014
Graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University with a BA in Radio-TV and a minor in Theater.
My Studio Equipment
Kevin works out of his home studio, equipped with the VO:1-A Harlan Hogan Signature Series Microphone and an Electro-Voice RE20.
Other equipment and software includes:
Scarlet 2i2 interface
Mackie 1402-VLZ3 Mixer - Ideal for home and project studios, equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the recording studio.
Radio, Broadcasting, History, commercial, audiobooks, theater, characters, acting, singing, production, editing, storyteller, emcee, entertainer, education, instruction, inspirational. eLearning
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kevin Charles by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Charles is a Premium subscriber.
• Kevin Charles has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours