Warm, Friendly, Rich, Character Specialist, Funny
Warm, friendly female voice with smooth, rich undertones. Playful and fun to authoritative and reassuring or sexy and flirtatious. Comedy and improvisation experience. Character specialist with range from young child to mature adult. Animation experience playing children.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kenya Williamson
My Voice Experience
I have more than a decade of on-camera acting experience in commercials, TV and film. From national and regional commercials to TV shows like House and Yes, Dear plus movies like The Players Club and The Girls' Room, I gained a lot of experience on set, working with dozens of directors.
My voice-over experience includes film, a comedy web series and an educational, animated show in which I played a 9-year-old aspiring doctor. I have great strength in using my natural voice and that of a slew of characters.
Advanced Commercial - Sandra Merrill
Professional Scene Study - Joel Asher
Scene Study Technique - Jeff Rubens, Jeff Sable
Theater - Temple University
Scene Study Technique - Rodni Texas
Improvisation - Terry Russell
Commercial - Lisa Tanner
Voice (Singing) - Catherine Ingram
My Studio Equipment
audio-technica AT2020 USB cardoiod condenser microphone
acoustical foam-treated room
As an actor with a writing background that includes both screenwriting and copywriting, working with scripts is second nature. After years of working with directors, I'm very easy to work with and know how to deliver in a short amount of time.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Kenya Williamson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kenya Williamson is a Standard subscriber.
Kenya Williamson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kenya Williamson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kenya Williamson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kenya Williamson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.